Monday, 22 February 2010

I Got a Job on EmploymentCrossing

EmploymentCrossing is the most largest online job site in the internet. This site have branches that each of them are represents their own jobs in different field of interests. This site have endless possibilities that can deliver each of the job seekers who are using this site to achieving success in the future. I am one from many people who are already experiencing it. You know that i have a dream that i become a successful businessman that i can setup my own business that will widen my network internationally.

Started from EmploymentCrossing, it all began when i first searching my first job in this site. I am graduated with an Economic Bachelor Degree, and i wanted some Sales Jobs that will make me understand all about sales, purchasing and financing. EmploymentCrossing helped me out, and finally I Got a Job on EmploymentCrossing as a Marketing Staff at an International Trading Company. First i often make many mistakes and my sales report was bad, but i wasn't gave up just like that, i kept trying and working hard. And for 5 years of hard work and dedication i finally raised my position as a Marketing Director at this company! Well, this is just a step closer before achieving my dream, and i will continue to working hard and widen my networks. Thanks for EmploymentCrossing that are helped me along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment